One of the best things about being pregnant in the summer is getting to cool off while floating in a swimming pool or taking a refreshing dip in the ocean. Of course, one of the worst things is finding that perfect bathing suit – a task that only gets tricker with a growing baby bump! While some women love showing off their new curves, others aren’t quite so comfortable with their new figure and want a fuller coverage bathing suit. Lucky for you, we’ve got 5 of the hottest maternity swimsuits for every style and shape so you can rock your beach bump.
1) ASOS Maternity Wrap Front Swimsuit ($45): This perfect combination of sexy and coverage. The halter neckline and open back allows you to show off your curves, while the one piece shape still provides full coverage.
2) Pez D’or ‘La Mer’ Three-Piece Maternity Swimsuit Set ($140): Change up your look as fast as your mood with this three-piece swim set from Pez D’Or. The fold-over bikini bottoms pairs with both a bikini top and a smartly ruched tankini top that (bonus!) features adjustable, removable straps.
3) ASOS Maternity Exclusive Swimsuit With Bow ($45): You can’t go wrong with a classic black bathing suit! The bow tie detail emphasizes your bust while the black hue creates a slimming silhouette.
4) Seraphine Royal Blue Band Maternity Bikini ($69): This flattering two-tone blue maternity bikini is a must have for flaunting your baby bump! The color block waistband can be worn folded up for a little extra coverage, or down for a chic low rise look. The halter neck style boosts your bust line while molded cups provide ultimate support.
5) Jessica Simpson Halter Maternity Tankini Swimsuit ($59): Have a little fun with the contrasting stripe patterned tankini! The patten creates the perfect illusion for emphasizing for your growing bump while providing full coverage and support.