Things We've Read: Week of July 25th, 2016

Why Companies Have Started To Coach New Parents (NY Times): More and more companies are starting to provide coaching sessions to support expectant employees

Mother Shocked By Sex Of Newborn Baby (Good): 98 percent of the time doctors are correct when predicting a baby's sex but the other 2% leads to this priceless reaction

This Bio-Tracker Promises To Help Women Manage Stress (Fast Company): Bellabeat Leaf Urban can predict how ready you are to deal with life's challenges—and prompt you to take charge of your well-being

How Walking In Nature Changes The Brain (NY Times): Spending more time in green, natural spaces could improve mental health

Zika Virus Infection Risks Calculated For Pregnant Women, Olympic Attendees In New Studies (ABC): Yale researchers modeled the risk for people attending the Olympics of contracting the virus

Repeat After Me: Cold Does Not Increase Odds Of Catching Cold (NY Times): Being exposed to the cold actually stimulates the immune system rather than impairing it

15 Movie Titles Reimagined With A Parenting Twist (Huff Post): From Million Diaper Baby to How To Potty Train Your Dragon #MotherhoodMovies