Bundle Organics Organic Lemon Cardamom Lactation Support Tea
This naturally caffeine-free Organic Lemon Cardamom Tea is blended with nursing moms in mind. Ingredients like fenugreek, fennel, thistle, and coconut have been traditionally used to help increase milk supply, while ginger and cardamom add a subtle spice. It’s the perfect cup to reach for whenever you need a boost - morning, noon, or night.
- Tastes like: Light and soothing with nutty notes, and a gentle splash of lemon and spice
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Help increase milk supply for nursing moms
- Fenugreek: A well-known herb traditionally used to help increase milk production while breastfeeding.
- Fennel: Not only is it believed to help increase breast milk but fennel passes through breast milk to help baby’s digestion and relieve symptoms of colic.
- Thistle: An herb that nursing women use to help increase their breast milk supply.
- Anise: Not to be confused with star anise which should be avoided when breastfeeding, anise is known to help increase breast milk supply and maintain a constant milk flow in milk glands.
- Lemon: Aside from the vitamin C and key nutrients in lemons, it is also good for the digestive system, and drinking lemon water while nursing helps prevent digestive issues with baby.
- Cardamom/Ginger: Helps add a subtle spice.