This woodland themed nursery has the perfect high & low details to get your registry in check.
We bet if we peeked inside your home, we’d find all sorts of great treasures from shops high and low, near and far. There’s probably a combination of investment pieces you shouldn’t have splurged on, budget items you scored at your fave discount chain, and one-of-a-kind-ers from that spot around the corner you hope nobody else ever discovers.
It should be that way for your baby’s space too, no? We sure think so. As do our friends at BabyList. From national retailers to local independents, from traditional baby shops to Etsy crafters, BabyList helps you assemble a single baby registry to guide all the gift-givers in your life. And now that BabyList is offering a registry completion discount at some of the best baby shops in the land, there’s pretty much no reason to register anywhere else. Yup, dreams really do come true.
Now it’s time for you to build the mix-and-match nursery of your (we mean “baby’s”) dreams. Check out our nursery inspiration from shops high and low, near and far, to get you in the registering mood.
Then take BabyList’s Registry Checklist Quiz to make sure you’ve got everything your little one needs…not just the adorable items we included here. And voila! The hard work is done–make a registry, and BabyList will email you if any prices go up or down, and even if stuff goes out of stock.
1. Ferm Living Wall Decal ($115): Who doesn’t love a great decal that can change the vibe of the room in a sticky little minute? Ferm Living is our go-to for wall design, and these birch trees are one of our favorite styles.
2. Land of Nod Rocker ($599): Another major nursery necessity is a rocker, and we’re loving this mid-century version from The Land of Nod. Classic and modern all at the same time, this investment piece is going to look great in teh living room when baby’s all grown up.
3. Kid O Owl Wobble ($7.99): It can be hard to pick through the glut of baby toys out there, but we know Kid O won’t steer us wrong. Even though baby may not be ready for it quite yet, this wobbling owl is a great way to start off his collection.
4. Babyletto Crib Sheets ($19.00): Crib sheets are a great place to get creative with design–plus they’re easy to switch up when you want to try something new. We’re crushing on Babyletto‘s Tranquil Woods design at the moment, which is perfect for a gender neutral nursery.
5. Serena & Lily Storage Crates ($88): Just because there’s toys inside doesn’t mean your storage bins have to scream baby. Try these cool white-washed Serena & Lily storage crates as a smart alternative to the cutesier versions.
6. Ikea Cloud Lamp ($29.99): While you’re giving baby that diaper change, give her something pretty to look at. Bring a little whimsy–and a lot of light–into baby’s nursery with this sweet Ikea cloud pendant lamp.
8. Keekaroo Peanut Diaper Changer ($80): You’ll be doing plenty of diaper-changing in those first few weeks…and actually for months–we mean years–after that. We won’t say it ever becomes fun, but this Keekaroo Peanut diaper changer makes things a little bit easier–and cleaner.
9. giggle Babycare Longwool Rug ($85): If you’re looking for something to throw over that rocker, we recommend this cozy Babycare longwool number from our friends at giggle. It’s soft and luxurious and–wait for it–machine-washable! Go a few sizes bigger and cozy up for playtime on the floor.
10. Babyletto Crib Mattress ($269): Stretch those cute sheets over a non-toxic crib mattress, like Babyletto‘s brand new Coco Core collection. This set includes a single-sided coconut coir/latex Coco Core mattress and a waterproof dry cover.
11. Hansa Stuffed Deer ($195): We’d be remiss if we didn’t have at least one dream item on our nursery wishlist, and this Hansa stuffed deer from ABC Carpet & Home fits the bill. It looks so real, you’ll literally stop in your tracks for a stare-down every time you enter the room.
This article is by Jessica Pallay, courtesy of Well Rounded NY. Conceived with love by former magazine editors Jessica Pallay and Kaity Velez, Well Rounded NY aims to be the singular pregnancy resource for city-savvy moms-to-be. Through reviews, profiles, expert Q&As, local guides and more, Well Rounded curates the New York City pregnancy and helps its readers come to terms – and term! – with pregnancy in the city.
RELATED POSTS6 Instagram Moms To Follow This Fall
Organize Your Life Before Baby
Creating A Green Nursery…A Healthy Space For Your Newborn!