Pajamas? Check. Toothbrush? Check! Baby outfit? Check! You have all of your essentials ready for the big day when you race off to the hospital, but there’s no reason to forget about style on this trip. Why not get that weekender bag you’ve had your eye on? You’ll definitely use it again. Here are the ones we’re eyeing at the moment…
- Painter Tote from Clare Vivier: A trip to the hospital does not mean you must let go of your effortlessly chic ways. This Painter Tote from Clare Vivier combines a French sensibility with no-fuss practicality, and is ethically made in Los Angeles. $278.00
- Rail and Wharf duffel from J.Crew: Everything is about to go into cute-overload with your new arrival. Keep it classic with this nautical duffel from J.Crew. $118.00
- Happy Daze Bobby tote from Marc by Marc Jacobs: This is such a joyful time in your life, and there are smiles everywhere. With the Happy Daze Bobby tote from Marc by Marc Jacobs, even your hospital bag is giddy for you. $178.00
- Deena & Ozzy Acid Stonewash Weekender Bag: This relaxed stonewashed denim weekender bag from Deena & Ozzy is super-spacious with plenty of pockets for easy access. $39.00
- O’Neill Saturday Bag: Already thinking about toting baby from the borough to the beach? The Saturday Bag from O’Neill will hold all of your new one’s essentials with room for yours as well. $59.50
This article is by Jenni Lee courtesy of Well Rounded NY. Conceived with love by former magazine editors Jessica Pallay and Kaity Velez, Well Rounded NY aims to be the singular pregnancy resource for city-savvy moms-to-be. Through reviews, profiles, expert Q&As, local guides and more, Well Rounded curates the New York City pregnancy and helps its readers come to terms – and term! – with pregnancy in the city.